Hiring for Phlebotomy jobs in Lansing, MI
We are looking for candidates with a medical assisting/phlebotomy background / interest or great customer service experience with willingness to learn. We are hiring now for start date of 4/8/2019. We will be holding interviews in the next following weeks. The Red Cross is very proud of the life saving work we do. I have put together some facts about the job to help you see if you are a possible fit. If interested, please apply to the link below and let me know. I will then be outreaching to youdirectly to discuss next steps in our process.
This position is working in our vendor sites (Schools, Churches, Businesses and Blood Centers) in and around Lansing Michigan including surrounding areas with our whole blood division. It does require driving as well as weekend and Holiday work.
- Would you be comfortable starting at $14.01 per hour?
- Community blood drives can be in and around Lansing, Michigan and up to an hour and a half away.
- Do you have reliable transportation to get you to the blood drives?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- How is your driving record the last 3 years (note: we will perform a motor vehicle record check if selected for hire)?
- Any concerns with the driving expectations?
- Any concerns with being a part of a union?
- This position is full time with a variable schedule and you would have your schedule 3 weeks in advance. Benefits available.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
- Hours of operation in region are from 4am to 9pm during work week. Some 4-12pm, 6-2pm and 1-9pm shifts will be required.
- There are 11-12 weeks of paid training with mandatory attendance required, starting on 4/08/19.
- Training will be 8-5pm M-F For classroom (first 6 weeks)
- On the job training is M-F Hours vary
If you think you are a good fit, please apply online. Here is the link to apply online to this position: https://americanredcross.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/American_Red_Cross_Careers/job/Lansing-MI/CTIII-Phlebotomist-Driver_RC25951
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.